Thursday 9 April 2009

ZERO




SOOO I started a Tumblr blog yesterday, which I've highly enjoyed, but it seems that not many people use it.... for now. (http://joegoulcher.tumblr.com/)

So I've made a Blogger too; not really sure why I've suddenly felt the urge to make a blog - probably another self important, introspective ego boost, But if you know me then that's not a surprise.

My aim is just to post pretty/awesome/cool/gross/sexy/disturbing/controversial/important/none-important/shiny/bassy/noisy things, and see what you lot think of them too.

But right now, I'm off to make some Focaccia and listen to the new Yeah Yeah Yeah's (mp3) album.


Also, I'll leave you a link to a cheeky/rough mini mix I did the other day; warts and all.


Track listing:

1> In For The Kill - La Roux (Skream Remix)
2> All The Cash - Evil 9 (Mumdance Remix)
3> AA 24/7 - Dance Area (Diplo Remix)
4> Love To Edit - Crookers (Salt n Pepa Acapella)
5> Lazy - X Press 2 (Mowgli Remix)
6> Murder Rocket - Hostage
7> Bad Runner - Brodinski
8> Star 69 - Fatboy Slim
9> Steroids ft Uffie - Mr Oizo (Mr Oizo Remix)
10> Bad Runner - Brodinski (Reprise?!)
11> Creator - Santogold (Mumdance Remix) [sample]

In For The Cash mix.



peas.



<

No comments:

Post a Comment