Thursday 9 April 2009

ZOMBIES

ZOMBIES

are a recurring theme in my life. Always having nightmares about them, they're in my favourite films (particularly enjoying REC at the moment, See Video below), on my posters, in my favourite artists work and even in my favourite clubs. They are Something I've always been fascinated in/terrified of. Kinda want a Zombie T shirt. Make me one?

I think playing Resident Evil 5 for about 15 hrs solidly has also brought back some horrific/terrific memories and fascinations. Remember this one from the original Resi on the PS1?





Anyway:

Recently, I've noticed an influx of awesome music, based around zombies. In a truly tenuous link sort of manner, Here's a few i've compiled that are simply AWESOME tunes. Featuring Zombie Disco Squad, Fake Blood, Herve, The Presets, Laidback Luke blahhhh.

Enjoi


Ursula 1000 - Zombies (Hijack Remix)


Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (Laidback Luck remix)


Zombie Disco Squad - EuroVision (Mowgli Remix)


Zombie Disco Squad - EuroVision (Mad Kids Edit)


Action Man (Herve) - Zombie Dance


DJ Touche (Fake Blood) - ZOMBIES


Robot Koch - Lies (Zombie Disco Squad Remix)


The Presets - This Boy's In Love (Zombie Nation Remix)


Zombie Nation - Forza (amazing)


ZZT (Zombie Nation) - The Worm (Erol Alkan Extended ReWork)


Zomby - Spliff Dub (Rustie Remix)







BRAAAIIINZZZZZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment